02 January 2011

my new blog...omigod !!

First of all let me start by saying Hi and welcome to my blog..well as if i have followers :p..anyhow i usually talk a lot more than i write..so this will be akward for me...however sometimes i think it feels good to express your thoughts, passion n anything we wud like to share ( not too personal i hope)..and i guess thats what triggered me to officially launch my blog...anyhow i am going back to work tomorrow..hope for the best..continue to strive (motivation for myself)...
ok back to today..now this hour..i am exploring recipes of the net for royal icing and sugar cookies recipe..must go to BWY and get some meringue powder i guess...well talking abt this..i have develop a passion for baking and cake decorating since mid last year...since then i have done up quite a number of cakes from buttercream to fondant (which btw i learnt fondant thru you tube)....i am building up my skills in making other cakes besides chocolate cakes..also exploring ideas for cake filling..which was suggested by DH...emm maybe this evening will start by making cream cheese frosting and combine with butter cake...well thats it for now..

1 comment:

  1. OMG ...org tew ada beloggggggggggg auww ai masukkan dalam blog list ai kay ...

    ReplyDelete